Dr. Berk and his team provide coaching in addition to therapy.
IN ALL STATES AND COUNTRIES
Our goal is to achieve your goal. As such, insurance is not accepted.
MORE ON FUTURE
GOAL SETTING, GOAL ACHIEVEMENT, MOTIVATION
HELPING THE CLIENT HAVE AND APPLY THEIR BEST "SUCCESS" STRATEGIES
MENTAL HEALTH cases often include fragile situations, diagnosing, psycho-emotional conditions that often focus on pathology, diagnosis, and traditional psychotherapy.
However, statistically speaking, less than 10% of the population fall into that category. The rest of the population (90%) for whom psychotherapy is not indicated, could benefit from the holistic approach to coaching because there is no societal stigma brought about by seeing a therapist or having a diagnosis.
Furthermore some people do not make it to a therapist’s office, but coaching offers a paradigm they can more easily accept.
People who see the value of having a "partner" in designing their future,
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service